Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico
What do you need to apply?
School of Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- – Communication Signals & Control Systems
- – Smart Grid Power System
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- – Aerospace
- – Robotics Industrial Automation (RIA)
- The Financial Aid Office provides information to students and their families regarding the available financial aid programs as well as the application process and eligibility requirements. Our mission is to provide accurate and clear consumer information to help students explore the different financial aid resources that can help them obtain the necessary funding to reach their academic goals.
- The Registrar’s Office is primarily concerned with custody of the student’s academic record. Given the office’s mission of providing registration services, there are a number of related services that must be attended to that assure the integrity of the academic records and recording systems.
- The Bursar’s Office oversees the overall operations of student financial services, billing and receivables, and cashiering functions of the Orlando Campus.
Student Learning Center
The Orlando Campus Student Learning Center (SLC) is well-equipped for student use. Our mission is to offer the university community the best services of information to achieve the academic excellence and to develop leaders with the necessary skills that will allow them to serve the greater community of Orlando with competence. The SLC maintains computer-based, basic collections that are strengthened and supported by the Main Library in San Juan, Puerto Rico, which consists of over 65,000 volumes classified according to the Library of Congress Classification System. As part of its services, the SLC offer access to a Local Area CD Room Network, Internet, and other data base services. To help students develop information skills and become independent users/researchers, the SLC have a literacy skills program, as well as audiovisual equipment.